7 Billion People
Maps That Help You Understand The World
1. This map shows the world divided into 7 sections (each with a distinct color) with each section containing 1 billion people.
2. This map shows (in white) where 98 percent of Australia’s population lives.
3. It may not come as a surprise but more people live inside the circle than outside of it.
4. Apparently you can’t get Big Macs everywhere. This map shows (in red) the countries that have McDonalds.
5. This map shows countries (in white) that England has never invaded. There are only 22 of them.
6.This map shows (in red) countries that were all Communist at one point in time.
7. This map shows (in red) the countries that don’t use the metric system.
8. This map shows (in blue) places where Google street view is available.
9. And these are all the rivers that feed into the Mississippi River.
10. This is a map of the highest paid public employees in the United States.
11. This map shows (in navy blue) every country that has ever operated an aircraft carrier.
12. This map highlights the countries (in red and orange) with the most skyscrapers.
Read More: http://benwilliamslibrary.com/blog/?p=3250